If you are looking to foster a pet, we ask that you complete the foster application here. If you would like to adopt, please complete the Adoption Application instead. Please note that completion of an application does not guarantee that a pet will be placed in your care. We reserve the right to refuse for any reason. To be considered for foster, we have several requirements:
• Fosters must be 21 years of age or older.
• If you rent your home, you must produce written consent from your landlord to have a dog or cat.
• All dogs and cats in the home 6 months of age or older must be spayed or neutered.
• All dogs and cats in the home must be up to date on all vaccinations, heartworm prevention & flea/tick prevention.
• A home visit may be required.
Once the application is completed and submitted, we will be in touch with you after it is processed by one of our volunteers. Please allow 24-48 hours to hear back from us.
If you wish to print the application to complete off-line and mail, please click here for downloadable forms.